Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pesta Buku

Sorry for the long silence. I'll be a bit busier than usual now since I have to take over the inking for the 5th issue for our upcoming Satria Alam comic on top of my other projects. If everything goes smoothly you'll be seeing our crew and our first comic book out at the International Book Fair this year. Here's the location:

Pesta Buku AntaraBangsa Malaysia 2007.
(Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair 2007)
26 April - 6 May 2007
Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) Kuala Lumpur.

If you need more information, just visit this site.

5 comments:

Kalamtimur said...

Wow! It's great to hear that Satria Alam will be on sale at the Pesta Buku Antarabangsa. Let me know earlier so that I could promote and inform it at my usual blog.

Norman said...

Ah, sorry for the false alarm. PTSM has delayed publication of all comics slotted for April. I don't know why.

Kalamtimur said...

It's alright, Norman. It's not your fault, relax and be patience. In my opinion, the publisher has it's own reasons why Satria Alam is not out yet.

Hoping for the best.

azhar said...

maybe chegu Kalam is correct..

maybe not..

just wait n see

azhar said...

aiyaaa..

still no update ka?